This is a list of hardware that could help our project.
- Laptop: Lenovo is desirable.
- SSDs: For test machines and backup. Every
disk is appreciated.
- Devices: WiFi Pineapple, HackRF One, Proxmark3, LAN Turtle,
LAN Tap Pro, Packet Squirrel, Chameleon Tiny Pro.
- Boards: Raspberry Pi 3/4, BeagleBone, APU, NanoPi A64,
Raspberry Pi Zero, Orange Pi.
- APC no-break.
You don't have hardware but you still want to help us?
- Spread the word in your social media. #SecBSD
- Be a SecBSD advocate. We need hackers sharing ideas all over
- Students can contribute through internships.
- Prepare an Write-Up using SecBSD and share your knowledge
and hacking skills to the community.
- Attend our hackathons. We want to solve big problems and